Direct flight to Amsterdam. Local Rep will meet you at Amsterdam Airport and guide you to Amsterdam port for embarkation.
Your dreams become reality aboard the Costa Favolosa. As its name suggests, this is a a fabulous ship. A real engineering feat with every comfort and space for your favourite activities: sports, relaxation and good food. The best feature of the Costa Favolosa is its versatility, making it the perfect cruise ship for every itinerary. In addition to the normal inside, ocean view cabin and balcony cabins, the Samsara cabins are located right inside the Spa for those who wish to be pampered. Costa Favolosa sparkles like a gem. Crystals, marble, onyx and alabaster highlight the elegance of every detail. On board you’ll feel like a privileged guest because of the beauty of the space and the courtesy and professionalism of the staff.
- Blarney Castle and Gardens. Kiss the Stone!
- Kinsale, picturesque harbour town with lovely views and quaint streets
- Saint Finbarre's cathedral, Shandon Bells and the beautiful river Lee
- Cathedral quarter, the Gaeltacht quarter and the Queen's quarter
- The Titanic quarter, a large-scale waterfront regeneration, comprising historic maritime landmarks amongst others
- The beautiful murals which depicts the city's complicated history
- The popular Cavern quarter and the Beatles story
- Home of the World famous steeplechase, the Grand National
- Stunning Landscape of Lancashire and Lake District
- Gateway to Glasgow, the largest city in Scotland
- Lyle Hill boasts vistas of Loch Long, Holy Loch, Loch Goil, Gareloch and Argyll Hills
- West End - considered by many to the the most beautiful part of Glasgow
The Bravo Chef Show - You can witness the skill of the Costa kitchen staff and discover secrets that will make your dishes stand out. The fastest guests will also be able to enter the final quiz for a chance to win a nice meal out.
- The port of Inverness, Capital of the Scottish Highlands
- The Legend of Loch Ness
- Romantic Urquhart and Eilean Donan Castles
- City of elegant streets, cobbled Alleys and incomparable sunsets
- Princess Street, Main Street, an ideal vantage point to view the castle and old Edinburgh
- The Firth of Forth, built on extinct volcanoes atop an inlet, enveloped by hills, lakes and forests
- 2000 year old history and a treasure trove of architecture
- Gateshead Millennium Bridge
- Hadrian's Roman's origin contrast with ultra modern new quayside
- London is the largest urban area and capital city of the United Kingdom.
- Tower of London, the prison where various illustrious figures from history have been detained, and even executed.
- Enjoy your free time time to eat and the chance to do a little shopping at Covent Garden or Westminster or Tower of London.
Gourmet Burger - For dinner, you can enjoy one of America's most popular products, reinterpreted according to Italian taste and passion for quality, traditional, healthy and wholesome ingredients: Fassona beef, cheese and vegetables, all certified fresh. The delicious bread crowns this triumph of taste and every bite will keep you coming back for more. The area dedicated to burgers is in the informal setting of the self-service restaurant. Take a look at the list on the chalkboard, and order a sandwich, fries and a nice Italian craft beer!
- A young city with many attractions
- U-Boat, a museum in a restored WWII German U-Boat
- Visit the Zoo overlooking the sea
Disembark in Ijmuiden, Amsterdam at 0800hrs. Rep will guide you to your coach for the transfer to Amsterdam airport for your return direct flight to Malta
|5th September 2021||TWIN||TRIPLE||QUAD||SINGLE||CHILD||INFANT|
|2-17 Years||Under 2 Years|
- Return Air Malta Flightsincluding 23kg luggage & hand luggage
- Return transfers Airport/Port/Airport
- 14 Nights Cruise onboard the Costa Favolosa on Full Board Basis
- Daily Entertainment and use of on-board facilities
- Airport, Port taxes & fuel surcharge
- Meet & Assist at airport upon arrival & port on disembarkation
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
Flight Details (correct at time of print):
KM 394 – Malta to Amsterdam – 0735hrs to 1050hrs
KM 395 – Amsterdam to Malta – 1150hrs to 1450hrs
- Compulsory Tips: Adults 14years and over at €10 per person per night; Children 4-13years: €5 per child per night
- Travel Insurance, highly recommended
- Shore Excursions (at time of print compulsory, in order to disembark)
Health Protocols, will be in accordance to the norms demanded by the authorities at the time of sailing.