Direct flight to Amsterdam. Local Rep will meet you at Amsterdam Airport and guide you to Ijmuiden Port for embarkation
Your dreams become reality aboard the Costa Favolosa. As its name suggests, this is a fabulous ship. A real engineering feat with every comfort and space for your favourite activities: sports, relaxation and good food. The best feature of the Costa Favolosa is its versatility, making it the perfect cruise ship for every itinerary. In addition to the normal inside, ocean view cabin and balcony cabins, the Samsara cabins are located right inside the Spa for those who wish to be pampered. Costa Favolosa sparkles like a gem. Crystals, marble, onyx and alabaster highlight the elegance of every detail. On board you’ll feel like a privileged guest because of the beauty of the space and the courtesy and professionalism of the staff.
- UNESCO Medieval Settlement
- The Bryggen Wharf and the Hanseatic Museum
- Funicular to enjoy panoramic views over Mount Floyen
- Sleepy Little Village on Noway's Sensational Nordfjord
- Briksdal Glacier, a 'tongue' of Europe's biggest mainland glacier
- The Loen skylift up Mount Hoven to 3,600ft (1,100m)
- Breath taking scenery of the Romsdal and Isterdal Valley
- Live performances of the Emerald Green River Rauma
- Small town surrounded by mountains and stunning waterfalls
- A tiny village, inside Norway's longest fjord.
- One of the most beautiful and the steepest railways in the world.
- Mountains, waterfalls, calm lakes and green valleys
- A mix of old world charm and modern bustle
- Whitewashed wooden homes and dollhouse flower boxes
- Hike up to the 'Pulpit Rock' or admire it on a boat ride
Costa' Self-service Restaurants are perfect for informal dining where you can grab a light snack or a full lunch. It's the perfect time to refuel, your cruise day is about to become more active. You can also choose the Self-service Restaurant for dinner if you would like a quick meal or to synchronize your dining time with the schedule of others. With a large variety of vegetables, salads, pasta, meat and fish dishes, delicious desserts and options your kids will love, the Self-service Restaurant offers a pleasant and colourful experience. The large windows that overlook the sea invite you to relax and enjoy your food. Our waiters will attend to the drinks and clear the tables.
- A young city with many attractions
- U-Boat, a museum in a restored WWII German U-Boat
- Visit the Zoo, overlooking the sea
Rep will guide you to your coach that will transfer you to Amsterdam's Schipol airport for your direct flight back to Malta
|6th June 2021||TWIN||TRIPLE||QUAD||SINGLE||CHILD||INFANT|
|2-17 Years||Under 2 Years|
- Return Air Malta flights to Amsterdam including 23kg luggage & hand luggage
- Return transfers Airport/Port/Airport
- 9 nights Cruise on board the Costa Favolosa on full board basis
- Daily entertainment and use of on-board facilities
- Airport, Port taxes & fuel surcharge
- Meet & Assist at airport on arrival & port on disembarkation
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
Flight Details (correct at time of print):
6th June – KM 394 – Malta to Amsterdam – 0735hrs to 1050hrs
15th June – KM 395 – Amsterdam to Malta – 1150hrs to 1450hrs
- Compulsory Tips: Adults 14years and over at €10 per person per night; Children 4-13years: €5 per child per night
- Travel Insurance, highly recommended
- Shore Excursions (at time of print compulsory, in order to disembark)
Health Protocols, will be in accordance to the norms demanded by the authorities at the time of sailing.