Direct flight to Milan. Local Rep will meet you at Bergamo Airport and guide you to Savona for embarkation
Dream and reality meet aboard the Costa Favolosa. As its name suggests, this is a fairy-tale ship. The best feature of the Costa Favolosa is its versatility, making it the perfect cruise ship for every itinerary. In addition to the normal internal and external cabins and those with balconies, for the more discerning passenger, the Samsara cabins are located right inside the Spa. Costa Favolosa shines like a gem. Crystal, marble, onyx and alabaster feature throughout, highlighting the elegance of every detail. On board you feel like a privileged guest both for the beauty of space and the courtesy and professionalism of the staff.
- The Moorish Alcazaba fortress
- The Buenavista Palace housing the Museo Picasso
- Wine tasting and enjoy some of the local tapas
Self Service Restaurant - Costa buffets are perfect for dining in an informal way, for a light snack or for a full lunch. It's the perfect moment to fill up and store some energy for when your cruise day becomes more intense. You can choose the buffet restaurant for dinner if you want a quick meal or if you are cruising with a large group and you all have different needs and preferred sitting times. The variety of vegetables and salads, first courses, meat and fish, delicious desserts and specialties for the little ones, is a pleasant and colourful treat. The large windows overlooking the sea invite you to relax and enjoy the good food. Our waiters will attend to the drinks and will clear your table.
- Spectacular views from Serra Do Cume
- Algar caves, cave and underground lake formed by volcanic lava tube
- Angra Do Heroismo, UNESCO World Heritage SIte
- Portas Da Cidade made from regional volcanic stone and whitewashed masonry
- Pico do Carvao, one of those majestic craters and warrants a detour on the way to Sete Cidades
- Dolphin and Whale watching
4D Cinema - Enjoy the incredible experience of seeing a movie that engages all your senses. The images surround you and you can almost touch them, the sound is all around you and the olfactory sense is stimulated by fragrances released in the air. Your 4D screening on Costa is addictive and an opportunity not to be missed, especially as a group activity.
- Torre de Belem, fortified tower and monument of Portugal's age of discovery
- Alfama Portas do Sol, the oldest district of Lisbon
- Taste Pastel de Nata, the famous Portuguese egg custard tart
- Medieval city dating back to over 1000 B.C.
- A maze of pedestrian streets, squares and Moorish architecture
- Seville, the capital of Andalusia
The Bravo Chef Show - You can witness the skill of the Costa kitchen staff and discover secrets that will make your dishes stand out. The fastest guests will also be able to enter the final quiz for a chance to win a nice meal out.
• Helicopter ride
• The masterpieces of Gaudí
• Sightseeing tour of Barcelona and Camp Nou stadium
- Cathedral of Notre Dame de la Garde and Church of Saint-Laurent
- 'Le Panier' quarter
- Vieille Charité and Cathedral of Sainte Marie Majeure
Disembark in Savona at 0900hrs. Transfer to Milan airport for your flight back to Malta
|2-17 Years||2-17 Years||Under 2 Years|
- Flight Malta-Bergamo / Linate-Malta including 20kg luggage & hand luggage
- Return transfers Airport Transfers
- 14 Nights Cruise onboard the Costa Favolosa on Full Board Basis
- Daily Entertainment and use of on-board facilities
- Airport, Port taxes & fuel surcharge
- Meet & Assist at airport upon arrival & port on disembarkation
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
Flight Details (correct at time of print):
FR 7325 – Malta to Milan Bergamo – 0705hrs to 0905hrs
KM 625 – Milan Linate to Malta – 1540hrs to 1730hrs
- Compulsory Tips: Adults 14years and over at €10 per person per night; Children 4-13years: €5 per child per night
- Travel Insurance, highly recommended
- Shore Excursions (at time of print compulsory, in order to disembark)
Health Protocols, will be in accordance to the norms demanded by the authorities at the time of sailing.